Professional / Office-based WH&S Management Systems
These are offered as a package that contain the essential 3-tiers for Compliance.
A. Overriding Company Safety Policy
B. The Physical set up of your office environment
C. Emergency & Fire Evacuation Plans
- Main Safety Policy Developed in alignment with:
• Work Health & Safety Act of 2011 (1st January 2012)
• WHS Act of 2011 – Regulations
• WHS Act of 2011 – Codes of Practice.
- Site Visits
- Your Company Mission Statement.
- Your Company Details (As required under the Act)
- Declaration of PCBU (Person Conducting Business or Undertaking)
- Understanding of Compliance to the Act- Who has Duties
- Company impact on the Environment
- Induction & Training Plans- new starters
- First Aid within the WH&S Environment
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Company Travel & Working away from head office
- Employees working from home
- Duties- Emergency & Fire Evacuation Plans
HRB Consulting has experience with:
Accounting & Legal Firms
Financial Services with Out-posted Employees.
Service Industry Offices with Field Supervisors.
Sporting Clubs & Venues.